ROLES THAT OUR OUTSOURCING TEAM CAN DO FOR YOU
Hire an Outsourced GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Founder / CEO / CMO / Marketing Manager
Full time in local time zone.
Thoughtfully communicate your messages and ideas.
Create Stand Out Branding
Gain consistent, visually appealing and engaging designs that align with your brand.
Leverage Eye-Catching Marketing
Enhance your marketing efforts with high-quality visuals.
Access Top Designers, Without the High Fees
Hire an experienced Graphic Designer without paying the large fees of agencies.
Make your social media stand out on a crowded feed with eye-catching graphics for your posts, banners and cover photos.
Stand out with an eye-catching graphic that showcases your brand identity and values.
Ensure your brand has a consistent visual identity across your business with a guide including colour schemes, typography and style guidelines.
Create user-friendly and quality designs for your websites for small businesses. They consider factors like layout, navigation, and graphics to provide an engaging online experience that aligns with the business's brand.
Promote your business or share important customer information with visually appealing materials that are optimised for print. E.g. Business cards, brochures, flyers, banners and posters.
Deliver your product effectively with packaging that aligns with your brand identity and will capture the attention of your customers.
Core Responsibilities of Your SEO Specialist
- Create and design marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, social media graphics, banners, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand design requirements and objectives.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines and design templates.
- Ensure visual consistency and adherence to brand standards.
- Incorporate feedback and make necessary revisions to designs.
- Stay updated on design trends and emerging technologies.
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in graphic design software and tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.).
- Strong understanding of design principles, including layout, typography and colour theory.
- Creativity and ability to translate concepts into visually appealing designs.
- Attention to detail and ability to work within brand guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
TECHNOLOGY AND PLATFORMS
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Design collaboration tools.